diumenge, 22 de maig del 2016

#2 Weekly report

Hi everyone,
sorry for the delay in posting.
During this week I started creating a prototype for the WLibraryViewManager. With this prototype I created the WLibraryStack class, his purpose is to contain some Widgets inside as a stack. Then when I started coding I discovered the WWidgetStack from Mixxx and I decided to inherit this class and it worked well.
The WLibraryStack also allows the user to add widgets at rutime allowing to personalize the interface without having to edit the skin.xml file. With this WLibraryStack for the moment the WLibraryManager is not used because the Library class handles how the Treeview interacts with the Library table.
During all this process I had to take a look at all the mixxx code related to the library and how the interaction with the GUI happens.
The branch were I'm working currently is this:
https://github.com/jmigual/mixxx/tree/feature/libraryViewManager

Also, during this week I've finished the following bug that is merged now:

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada